Starting from the times Phantom 1 all the way up to today, Phantom series drones were the most popular along the consumer lever ready to fly drones. In the middle of November 2016 DJI announced a new member of the Phantom family. So today we are making Phantom 4 Pro review!
Watch Phantom 4 Pro Review Video:
If you are still hesitating whether you should buy a Phantom 4 or Phantom 4 Pro you can see the main difference over here:
Here are some things you need to know before buying Phantom 4 Pro:
- The batteries for Phantom 4 Pro are 5870 Mah, however for Phantom 4 it’s different: 5350 Mah which explains why the flight time of P4P is longer. However, what is surprising is that both kinds of batteries can be used on both drones.
- You can buy Phantom 4 Pro without built in super bright 5.5 inch Full HD display for $1799 or get a version with standard RC and save $300.
- Another bonus with this release is you don’t really need ND Filters for Phantom 4 Pro camera because you simply can change an aperture.
- Some intelligent flight modes like Profile Active Track, Draw Mode and Gesture mode probably will be coming to Phantom 4 with firmware upgrades in upcoming 3-4 months.
- Yes, Phantom 4 Pro will be cheaper one day in the same way that a release of a Phantom 5 or another drone will have more advanced technology by that time.
- There is no other drone on a market that is more advanced that Phantom 4 Pro in this price range. Or at least not the one I know.
Follow us to see a new comparison of DJI Phantom 4 vs Phantom 4 Pro coming NEXT WEEK!
You also might like to:
Thank you for watching this Phantom 4 Pro Review and have a great weekend!